At NovoServe, we have multiple data centers in which we are actively deploying servers.
The most common data centers for your servers to end up in are currently:
- DEL (Located in Delft, the Netherlands);
- OUM (Located in Oude Meer, the Netherlands (near Amsterdam))
In case you use your subnet and ASN on our network, your subnet can only be used for servers located in one of our locations. When ordering servers, you may give a preference, and we will (up to a certain scale, to better manage potential risk) try to make sure your servers end up in the same location.
As our network uses our common network edge, our network tooling available for customers will work in both data centers, including but not limited to;
- Our Looking Glass and rerouting tool;
- Our DDoS protection solution;
- Any adjustments we make in order to provide better network quality to avoid congestion outside our network.
In case you are deploying a large number of servers with us, it makes a lot of sense to split them across the different locations available to be able to maintain continuity, even in a disaster scenario.
By default, we do not split networks smaller than one /24 (256 IPs) and recommend allocating one /24 per location; exceptions may be made in the future.